Aligned with the mission of the University of Illinois Hospital & Clinics, UI Health Community Relations endeavors our social responsibility to promote community wellness and contribute to the elimination of health disparities in our communities.
Community Relations strategically plans and implements community engagement and outreach for the Hospital & Clinics through health education. We maintain collaborative relationships with community health partners, represent the Hospital & Clinics in the community, and support our mission to advance healthcare for everyone through outstanding clinical care, education, research, and social responsibility.
Community Relations at UI Health focuses on community wellness, cultivating long-term relationships, and leveraging healthcare expertise to address health priorities and community needs. We play a vital role in providing resources to and building trust with the community.
- Cancer (breast cancer, leukemia/lymphoma, lung cancer, skin cancer)
- Dental Hygiene & Oral Cancer Screenings
- Infectious diseases, including COVID-19
- Heart Health
- Kidney Disease & Dialysis
- Medication Management
- Mental Health
- Neurological conditions, including stroke, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and concussion
- Nutrition & Wellness (Health Weight, Body Mass Index Screenings
- Occupational Therapy
- Solid Organ Transplantation