Other UI Health Community Events:
- UI Health partners with the Chicago Fire to encourage wellness and physical activity in the community through health fairs and partner visits throughout the year.
- UI Health partners with St. Baldricks Foundation to support pediatric cancer research and treatment.
- UI Health partners with A Silver Lining Foundation to help women obtain a mammogram. The program has provided more than 1,000 diagnostic and screening procedures over the last 4 years. Click here, to learn more about our Center for Breast Care at UI Health.
- UI Health partners with the Susan G. Komen Foundation to provide Physical Therapy services for participants in the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk.
- UI Health is a key charity sponsor for the Chicago Marathon to raise money for the Chicago Diabetes Project and for the American Heart Association Heart Walk annually.
- UI Health annually partners with Chicago hospitals to introduce Child Life to families through an event called "A Day in the Hospital" - The program helps kids feel comfortable with the hospital environment in case they ever need care, and educates parents about resources they can access if their child is ever hospitalized.
- UI Health organizes Miracle on Taylor Street, a coming together annually since 1985 to sponsor children and families in the communities we serve during the holiday season, providing toys, clothing, reading materials, and hundreds of dollars in donations.
- African American Festival
- Back to School Health Fair
- Bud Billikin Parade
- Bridging the Gap
- Dia Del Nino
- Exhibit 4 Smiles
- Fiesta Del Sol
- Go Red for Women (American Heart Association)
- Healthy Lung Expo
- Instituto Del Progreso Latino
- Liver Life Walk
- March of Dimes Walk
- Mexican Consulate Latin American Health Fair
- Miracle on Taylor
- Gift of Hope/ National Donate Life Month
- Reach for the STARS Sarcoidosis Town Hall Meeting
- Relay for Recovery (Brain Aneurysm)
- S.C.A.R. Motorcycle Rally (Sickle Cell)
- Sickle Cell Memorial Event
- Silver Lining
- St. Baldrick's
- Survivor in the City: Aneurysm Survivors
- Chicago Hispanic Health Coalition Vive Tu Vida Family Fair
- Walter Payton Sweetness Run
- World Spirometry Day
- World Voice Day/Voice Screenings
- American Diabetes Expo
- American Lung Association (ALA) 5k Walk/Run Oak Brook
- A Safe Foundation
- Breast Cancer Survivors: Moving Forward Eating & Exercise Community Program
- Catalyst Charter School Fair
- Corazon Community Services in Cicero
- Cubs CPR-ED
- Danny K. Davis Back to School Parade & Picnic
- Festival La Villita
- Hearing Screenings
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement
- Local Church Community Health Fairs
- Marcy-Newberry Assn. (Metro Women's Auxiliary) Fashion Show
- Mexican Independence Day Festival Cicero
- Mujeres Latinas en Acción Family Fair
- National Latino Education Institute Dinner
- SEA Blue Prostate Cancer Run/Walk
- Walter & Connie Payton Foundation Bowl for Charity
- 3M Racing Dental Screening