Adam Phillips, DPM, MPH
get to know our provider
Dr. Adam Phillips is a podiatric surgeon in the Department of Orthopaedics at UI Health. Dr. Phillips specializes in treatment of all foot and ankle disorders, including forefoot and rearfoot reconstruction, trauma, sports medicine, limb deformity, and diabetic limb salvage. Dr. Phillips is committed to providing a compassionate healthcare experience while delivering the highest quality foot and ankle care.
specialties & services
- Foot/Ankle Reconstruction
- Limb Salvage
- Foot/Ankle Trauma
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2A
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
University Village Primary & Specialty Care
1309 W. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Board Certification: American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery — Foot and Reconstructive
- Board Certification: Rearfoot & Ankle (RRA) Qualified
- Residency: Legacy Health — Portland, OR
- Medical School: Des Moines University — Des Moines, IL
- Postgraduate: University of Illinois Chicago