Ahmad Daher, MD. PhD
get to know our provider
Dr. Ahmad Daher practices in the Department of Neurology & Rehabilitation at UI Health. A neuro-oncologist, Dr. Daher helps manage the care of patients with various primary brain tumors, including gliomas (GBM, astrocytoma, oligodendroglioma); meningioma; CNS lymphoma; pilocytic astrocytoma; ganglioglioma; hemangioblastoma; pituitary tumors; and pineal tumors, among others. He also helps diagnose and treat leptomeningeal carcinomatosis; neurological complications of cancer; and cancer therapy, including radiation, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy. Dr. Daher clinical interests include finding unique targeted therapies and/or immunotherapy, and/or clinical trial options, for all patients. His research interests are in understanding the molecular makeup of brain tumors and how it impacts the disease's behavior and treatment, in addition to performing comprehensive drug screening and analysis on brain tumor samples in the lab setting to identify new therapies.
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
specialties & services
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: MD Anderson Cancer Center — Houston
- Residency: University of Chicago
- Internship: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center — Shreveport, LA
- Medical School: Georgetown University — Washington, D.C.
- Postgraduate: Georgetown University — Washington, D.C.
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology