Alexander J. Javois, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Alexander J. Javois practices in the Department of Pediatrics at UI Health. A pediatric cardiologist, Dr. Javois specializes in catheter-based treatment of congenital heart disease in both children and adults with birth defects of the heart, including atrial septal defect (ASD), ventricular septal defect (VSD), patent ductus arteriosus (PDA), and coarctation of the aorta. He also implants new valves in the pulmonic position and stents in pulmonary arteries and aorta.
specialties & services
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Interventional Pediatric Cardiology
- Congenital Heart Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Advocate Christ Medical Center — Oak Lawn, IL
- Residency: St. Louis Children's Hospital at Washington University
- Internship: St. Louis Children's Hospital at Washington University
- Medical School: Northwestern University
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics (Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology)