Allyson C. Talbert, MA, ACC
get to know our provider
Allyson Talbert is the clinical pastoral educator/supervisor in Pastoral Care Services at UI Health. Ms. Talbert is responsible for the re-establishment of the UI Health clinical pastoral education center and providing professional development opportunities for the department. She has served as a healthcare chaplain since 2010, often in the areas of oncology, cardiothoracic care, and sickle cell patient support.
Specialties & Services
- Pastoral Care
- Clinical Pastoral Education
University of Illinois Hospital, Suite 2009
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Postgraduate: Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
- Certification: Certified Christian Educator, The United Methodist Church
- Certification: Board of Chaplaincy Certification, Inc.
- Residency: Northwestern Medicine