Amy M. Pham, DO
get to know our provider
Dr. Amy Pham is a neonatologist in the Department of Pediatrics at UI Health. Dr. Pham specializes in providing care for critically ill newborn infants. Dr. Pham has a primary interest in quality improvement and patient safety care within the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
specialties & services
- Pediatric Neonatology
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Pediatrics
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois Chicago
- Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific — Pomona, CA