Ann-Marie Lobo, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Ann-Marie Lobo is Co-Director of Uveitis Service in the Department of Ophthalmology at UI Health. Dr. Lobo's clinical and research efforts are focused on the diagnosis and treatment of ocular inflammatory and infectious diseases, including anterior, intermediate, and posterior uveitis and scleritis. Her research interests also include factors related to the development and severity of infectious uveitis, the morbidity of childhood uveitis, and the use of biologic response modifier therapies in uveitis treatment. She has served as the principal investigator for several multicenter, international clinical trials involving the use of novel therapies for the treatment of noninfectious uveitis.
Specialties & Services
- Cataract Surgery
- Ocular Inflammatory Disease
- Infectious and Non-infectious Uveitis
- Ocular Surface Inflammation
Specialty Care Building
1009 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
Millennium Park Eye Center, Suite 410
30 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60602
- Board Certification: Ophthalmology
- Fellowship: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Medical School: Louisiana State University
- Residency: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary