Anna Lipowska, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Anna Lipowska practices in the Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology at UI Health. Dr. Lipowska specializes in the care of patients with esophageal disorders, including Barrett's esophagus, eosinophilic esophagitis, achalasia, heartburn, and other swallowing problems. She also evaluates patients with constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, colon cancer, and other gastrointestinal diseases.
Specialties & Services
- Swallowing Problems
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
University Village Primary & Specialty Care
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Specialty Care Building, 4th Floor
1009 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Chicago
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internship: Northwestern University
- Medical School: Emory University
- Residency: Northwestern University