Anna Serafini, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Anna Serafini practices in the Department of Neurology at UI Health. Dr. Serafini specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy and seizures. Her clinical interest and research focuses on identifying the source of a patient's seizures, and epilepsy surgery. Her expertise in the treatment of complicated and drug-resistant epilepsy includes training both in Europe (Italy, France) and the United States. Dr. Serafini also has a particular interest in women's epilepsy issues, including contraception complications and the management of seizures and antiepileptic medications during pregnancy.
Specialties & Services
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Clinical Neurophysiology
- Fellowship: University of Chicago
- Fellowship: Northwestern University
- Internship: Gui de Chauliac University Hospital, Montpellier, France
- Medical School: University of Udine, Italy
- Residency: University Hospital of Udine, Italy