Brooke T. Johnson, DO
get to know our provider
Dr. Brooke Johnson practices in the Department of Ophthalmology at UI Health. A neurology-trained neuro-ophthalmologist, Dr. Johnson specializes in treating idiopathic intracranial hypertension, extraocular motility deficits, and visual field deficits. She also treats patients in the General Neurology Clinic, including headache management with Botox.
Specialties & Services
- Neuro Ophthalmology
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension/Papilledema
- Optic neuritis
- Visual field defects
Specialty Care Building
1009 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
Millennium Park Eye Center, Suite 410
30 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60602
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago/Illinois Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Residency: Advocate BroMenn Medical Center — Normal, IL
- Internship: Advocate BroMenn Medical Center — Normal, IL
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certification: American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry