David Anyadike, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. David Anyadike practices in the Department of Pediatrics at UI Health. Dr. Anyadike specializes in pediatric primary care, and he specializes in development, diet/lifestyle, and mentoring and social support for patients. His focus is to give patients options for physical activity, nutrition, mentoring, career choices, and other issues, to help them be healthy, happy, and successful kids.
specialties & services
- Pediatric Primary Care / General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Development
- Diet and Lifestyle
- Mentoring and Social Support
Mile Square Health Center Primary & Immediate Care
839 W. 79th St.
Chicago, IL 60620
- Residency: University of Illinois Chicago
- Medical School: Meharry Medical College — Nashville, TN
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics