Elizabeth Kudlaty, MD, MS
get to know our provider
Dr. Elizabeth Kudlaty practices in the Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Sleep Medicine at UI Health. Dr. Kudlaty specializes in the care of patients with a host of allergic conditions including asthma, environmental allergies, chronic sinus disease, hives, angioedema, food allergy, allergic skin conditions, and immunodeficiencies. She is committed to working with patients to develop a shared plan of care and improve their quality of life. She is interested in the intersection of health and one's environment and how it impacts allergic disease.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
specialties & services
- Allergy and Immunology
- Pulmonary and Critical Care
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Northwestern University — Chicago IL
- Residency: Northwestern University — Chicago IL
- Internship: Northwestern University — Chicago IL
- Medical School: The Ohio State University College of Medicine — Columbus OH