Erik Wissner, MD, PhD
get to know our provider
Dr. Erik Wissner is Director of Cardiac Electrophysiology in the Division of Cardiology at UI Health. Dr. Wissner has a particular interest in complex heart rhythm disorders and special expertise in catheter ablation of complex atrial and ventricular arrhythmias. His research interests relate to the clinical assessment of novel mapping and ablation technologies. Dr. Wissner is committed to providing high-quality care and welcomes the opportunity to care for you or your loved one.
Specialties & Services
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Cardiology
- Board Certification: Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Medical School: Georg-August University School of Medicine, Germany
- Fellowship: Mayo Clinic, Arizona
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital
- Internship: Henry Ford Hospital