Frank González, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Frank González practices in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at UI Health. Dr. González specializes in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and he is a global expert on polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), the most common cause of female infertility. He heads a National Institutes of Health-funded research program studying the effects of nutrient-induced inflammation in the development of ovarian dysfunction, insulin resistance, B-cell dysfunction, and atherogenesis in PCOS.
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Specialties & Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4A
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Residency: Rochester General Hospital, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Board Certification: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certification: Obstetrics and Gynecology