Fredrick M. Ogugua, MD, MPH
get to know our provider
Dr. Fredrick Ogugua is an internal medicine physician at UI Health. Dr. Ogugua collaborates with patients and their families, explaining disease processes in detail to improve patient understanding. Ultimately, his goal is to provide every patient with focused, personalized, and comprehensive care.
specialties & services
- Internal Medicine
University of Illinois Hospital
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Chicago — Chicago
- Residency: Hennepin Healthcare — Minneapolis
- Internship: Hennepin Healthcare — Minneapolis
- Medical School: Gulf Medical University — Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- Postgraduate: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine