Gabriela Trifan, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Gabriela Trifan practices in the Department of Neurology & Rehabilitation at UI Health. Dr. Trifan specializes in stroke, and her clinical focus is on stroke prevention and functional outcomes after ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. She sees patients in both the hospital and outpatient setting, and her clinical interests include patients with sickle cell disease and stroke; stroke in young adults; and using neurosonology (carotid ultrasound and transcranial doppler) for a comprehensive evaluation of patients.
specialties & services
- Vascular Neurology
- Stroke Prevention
- Stroke In Young Adults
- Sickle Cell Disease and Stroke
- Ischemic and Hemorrhagic Strokes
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Medical School: Iuliu Hațieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania
- Board Certification: Neurology