Jacob T. Wilensky, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Jacob Wilensky, the Jacob T. Wilensky MD Professor, is a board certified Ophthalmologist at UI Health. Dr. Wilensky specializes in treating Glaucoma. He served as the Director of the Glaucoma Service at UI Health for more than 30 years until 2011. He has been named one of America's Best Doctors every year since the list was first published in 1989.
Specialties & Services
- Congenital Glaucoma
Specialty Care Building
1009 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship: Washington University School of Medicine
- Internship: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York
- Medical School: Tulane University School of Medicine
- Residency: Tulane University School of Medicine