Julia Bodnya, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Julia Bodnya practices in the Department of Neurology & Rehabilitation at UI Health. Dr. Bodnya specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy and seizures as well as tumor related epilepsy. Her interests include treating complex epilepsy patients using vast array of therapies, including medications, diet modifications, neuromodulation, as well as epilepsy surgery. Dr. Bodnya has a special interest in ketogenic diet as a therapy for seizures and epilepsy. She is an assistant professor at the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
specialties & services
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Rush University Medical Center — Chicago
- Residency: University of Chicago
- Internship: Northshore Evanston Hospital — Evanston, IL
- Medical School: Rosalind Franklin University — North Chicago, IL
- Board Certification: Neurology