Kana Amari, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Kana Amari practices in the Division of Nephrology at UI Health. Dr. Amari's clinical interests include treating patients with acute and chronic kidney diseases; fluid and electrolyte disorders; high blood pressure; onco-nephrology; and kidney disorders during pregnancy. Dr. Amari has special training and interest in glomerular diseases. She provides patient care in the inpatient and outpatient settings, and at the Dialysis Center. Dr. Amari also has an interest in educating medical students and residents.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Specialties & Services
- Glomerular Diseases
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Chronic Kidney Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3D
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine, Nephrology)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University — Chicago, IL
- Residency: Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine — Bronx, NY
- Internship: Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine — Bronx, NY
- Medical School: University of Carabobo — Venezuela