Lopa K. Pandya, MD, MS, FACOG
get to know our provider
Dr. Lopa K Pandya is a urogynecologist and reconstructive surgeon in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at UI Health. Dr. Pandya specializes in treating various pelvic floor disorders, urinary issues, and pelvic organ prolapse. Her clinical interests include minimally invasive surgery, surgical outcomes, and finding ways to improve patients' quality of life. She believes in shared decision-making, and she focuses on helping patients choose the treatment option that is best for them; oftentimes, patients can achieve major improvements in their quality of life with relatively simple treatments. The best part of her job is hearing about all the activities women are able to enjoy again once their symptoms improve.
Call 312.413.5096 to get in touch with a Women's Pelvic health provider.
Specialties & Services
- Gynecology Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pelvic Health
- Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Vaginal Fistula
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
South Loop Physicians Group, Suite 100
2600 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60616
- Fellowship: The Ohio State University
- Residency: University of Chicago Medical Center
- Internship: University of Chicago Medical Center
- Medical School: Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Postgraduate: The Ohio State University
- Board Certification: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certification: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery