Mark I. Rosenblatt, MD, PhD, MBA, MHA
get to know our provider
Dr. Mark Rosenblatt is a corneal surgeon and a highly accomplished physician-scientist with a National Institutes of Health sponsored research program exploring mechanisms to regenerate corneal nerves following corneal injury. His primary focus is innovation and the translation of basic discoveries in the laboratory into relevant therapies for patients. Dr. Rosenblatt's clinical practice focuses on laser vision correction surgery and the treatment of cataracts and corneal disease. He is also the Illinois Lions/Charles I Young Endowed Chair in Ocular Research.
Specialties & Services
- Cornea and Cataract Surgery
- Laser Vision Correction
Specialty Care Building
1009 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Ophthalmology
- Fellowship: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Internship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Miami School of Medicine
- Post Graduate Education: New York University Stern School of Business
- Residency: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary