Marzena Przeszlo, MA, BCC
get to know our provider
Marzena Przeszlo is a staff chaplain in Pastoral Care Services at UI Health. Ms. Przeszlo provides spiritual and emotional support for patient, families, and staff. Her care services focus on the poor, homeless, and immigrants by working as part of the interdisciplinary team to see the patient as a whole person. Ms. Przeszlo also assists medical teams as an interpreter for the Polish population. She also serves the hospital community as a certified eucharistic minister.
specialties & services
- Pastoral Care
- Spiritual and Emotional Support
University of Illinois Hospital, Suite 2009
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Licentiate: Lublin Catholic University (Poland)
- Postgraduate: Pontifical Theological Academy (Poland)
- Doctor of Ministry: Pontifical Theological Academy (Poland)
- Certification: Polish Medical Interpreter
- Board Certification: Board-Certified Chaplain