Natalie Reizine, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Natalie Reizine is a physician and researcher in the Division of Hematology & Oncology at UI Health. As a medical oncologist, Dr. Reizine specializes in treating genitourinary cancers, including prostate, kidney, bladder, and germ cell tumors. She strives to be her patients' advocate and to facilitate shared decision-making. Dr. Reizine's research interests include developing and designing clinical trials to improve personalized treatment approaches for cancer patients. She studies how genes impact her patients' response to medications and therapies, and she hopes to reduce her patients' toxicities to treatment while maximizing their therapeutic benefits.
specialties & services
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Genitourinary Oncology
- Precision Medicine
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1E
1818 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Chicago
- Residency: University of Chicago
- Internship: University of Chicago
- Medical School: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: Medical Oncology