Noah Birch, MD, PhD
get to know our provider
Dr. Noah Birch practices in the Division of Hematology & Oncology at UI Health. Dr. Birch specializes in treating hematologic malignancies, including acute leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN), and chronic myeloid leukemia (CML). He also focuses on genetics, epigenetics, and molecular profiling of hematologic disorders. Dr. Birch’s research interests include preclinical studies of blood development and blood disorders involving gene transcription and targeted therapies.
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Specialties & services
- Cancer Services
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1E
1818 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University — Chicago IL
- Residency: Northwestern University — Chicago IL
- Internship: Northwestern University — Chicago IL
- Graduate School: Loyola University — Chicago, IL
- Medical School: Loyola University — Chicago, IL