Patrick Gabriel Manrique, DPT, CSCS
get to know our provider
Patrick Manrique is a physical therapist in the Department of Rehabilitation Services at UI Health. Mr. Manrique specializes in the rehabilitation of patients after a surgery, including knee replacements, rotator cuff repairs, and ACL Repairs, and he has background in helping amputees, soldiers, and athletes return to active lifestyles. He also has a focus on balance and gait training, assisting patients with balance problems improve their confidence and safety awareness, with the goal of reducing their risk of falls.
"The rehabilitation process after surgery can be very daunting and frightening," he says. "Being a therapist during a patient's rehabilitation is rewarding because I help them see measurable improvements."
Specialties & Services
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation Services
- Balance and Gait Training
- Out-Patient Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Post-operative Rehabilitation
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Non-Med School Post Graduate Work: MBA - University of Notre Dame
- Board Certification: Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (Illinois and Indiana)