Pim Jetanalin, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Pim Jetanalin practices in the Division of Rheumatology at UI Health. Dr. Jetanalin treats all rheumatologic conditions, and her special areas of interest include gout and systemic lupus erythematosus. She believes in patient-centered care and shared decision making.
Specialties & Services
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritic
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3D
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: Rheumatology
- Fellowship: University of California–San Diego
- Medical School: Chulalongkorn University — Bangkok, Thailand
- Residency: Bassett Healthcare (Columbia University) — Cooperstown, NY