Randa Hassan, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Randa Hassan practices in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at UI Health. Dr. Hassan provides obstetrical care for low- and moderate-risk pregnancies. She also specializes in gynecological care, including contraception, management of complex gynecological conditions, benign gynecologic surgery, and in-office gynecological procedures. Dr. Hassan is fluent in French and Arabic, and she also is able to converse in Spanish.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
specialties & services
- Gynecology Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Family Planning
- Low- and Moderate-Risk Pregnancies
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4A
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County — Chicago, IL
- Residency: John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County — Chicago, IL
- Medical School: Alexandria University — Egypt
- Board Certification: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology