Rebecca Commito, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Rebecca Commito practices in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at UI Health. Dr. Commito provides prenatal and postpartum care. She has a special interest in contraceptive options; the management of complex gynecologic conditions, including abnormal uterine bleeding and uterine fibroids; and in providing gender-affirming care. She performs benign gynecologic surgery, with a focus on minimally invasive approaches, in addition to in-office gynecologic procedures.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Specialties & Services
- Gynecology Surgery
- LGBTQ Inclusive Care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Prenatal and Postpartum Care
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: Cooper Medical School of Rowan University — Camden, NJ