Ryan H. Nguyen, DO
get to know our provider
Dr. Ryan H. Nguyen is a physician and researcher in the Division of Hematology & Oncology at UI Health. As a medical oncologist, Dr. Nguyen specializes in the care of patients living with lung cancer and melanoma. He works with patients and families to ensure they are receiving personalized and compassionate care. Dr. Nguyen also develops and conducts clinical trials of new medicines and tests with the goal of helping patients with cancer live longer and healthier lives. His research work is focused on ensuring that new discoveries in cancer research benefit patients equitably.
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Specialties & Services
- Cancer Services
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Lung Cancer
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1E
1818 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: Indiana University – Indianapolis
- Internship: Indiana University – Indianapolis
- Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific — Pomona, CA
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine