Saurabhkumar Patel, MD, MPH
get to know our provider
Dr. Saurabh Patel practices in the Department of Pediatrics at UI Health, specializing in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Patel's clinical and research interests include neonatal respiratory physiology, neonatal resuscitation, assisted ventilation of the neonate, and pulmonary hypertension in preterm infants. He has an interest in medical education and learning through simulation, and he is actively involved in mentoring residents and Neonatal-Perinatal fellows.
specialties & services
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Preterm Infants
- Neonatal Pulmonary Hypertension
University of Illinois Hospital, 5th Floor
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Internship: Medical College Baroda
- Medical School: Medical College Baroda
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics