Stephanie LaBedz, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Stephanie LaBedz practices in the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep at UI Health. Dr. LaBedz treats patients with a variety of lung diseases, with a special interest in obstructive lung diseases, such as COPD and asthma. She places a high value on providing personalized, patient-centered care to each of her patients. Her research interests include addressing social factors that contribute to poor health in patients with chronic lung disease.
specialties & services
- Allergy and Immunology
- Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: University of Louisville
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine (Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine)