Yi E. Lin, MD, PhD
get to know our provider
Dr. Yi Lin practices in the Department of Radiology at UI Health. Dr. Lin specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques, including X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and computed tomography (CT) exams, which offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patient’s body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Specialties & Services
- Radiology Services
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT) Exams
University of Illinois Hospital, 2nd Floor
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Radiology
- Fellowship: Yale–New Haven Hospital — New Haven, CT
- Residency: University of Illinois Chicago — Chicago, IL
- Internship: University of Illinois Chicago — Chicago, IL
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine — Chicago, IL