- University of Illinois Hospital
- Emergency Department
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC)
- Mile Square Health Center
- University Village Clinics
- Specialty Care Building
- Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
- 55th & Pulaski Health Collaborative
- Eye & Ear Infirmary (EEI)
- Neuropsychiatric Institute
- Sleep Science Center
- Pharmacy Services
- Sports Medicine & Human Performance Center
- South Loop Physicians Group
- Wellness Clinic on Halsted
- Parking and Public Transportation
University Village Clinics
UI Health at University Village is a group of clinics providing a variety of primary and specialty care services in one convenient area. Whether it's an annual visit with your primary doctor or a consult with a new specialist, UI Health at University Village is a one-stop shop for expert care for the whole family.
Convenient Care Locations
UI Health is committed to a healthier future, which is why we're expanding locations where you can receive care, like the new Primary & Specialty Care clinic in University Village.
UI Health at University Village Services
Primary and specialty care, pharmacy services, physical therapy – in one convenient area.
The University Village Maxwell Clinic provides a variety of primary care services for patients of all ages, pediatric specialty care, and pharmacy services.
University Village Primary & Specialty Care provides comprehensive outpatient care in eight different specialties from a diverse team of over 50 healthcare providers.
The Outpatient Physical Therapy clinic offers a number of therapies to help you get and stay healthy.
University Village Locations
722 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607