- Preparing for Your Visit
- Accessible Resources and Services
- Medical Records Requests
- Billing & Pricing
- Financial Assistance
- Care Coordination
- Pastoral Care Services
- Patient and Family Advisory Committee (PFAC)
- Patient Safety and Policies
- Patient Rights
- Health Information Exchange
- Personal Health Care Resources
- Transportation Guide
UI Health Care Coordination provides various programs to assist patients with unique health needs or to find solutions for barriers to care. Below are some examples:
- Complex Care Management – Available to any patient at UI Health with persistent barriers to care. Includes health risk assessment, forming personal health goals, solutions for barriers to care, coaching, and referral to community and health system resources. Regular outreach helps keep you on track toward the goals you set.
- Transition of Care – From hospital to home includes the following:
- Follow-Up Care – All patients going home from a medical unit receive outreach to help schedule follow-up care based on what works for them.
- Care Calls – Patients receive an automated message from ‘UIHealthCares’ 48 hours after their discharge to check on post-discharge needs and talk to a nurse if they tell us about a need
- Readmission Risk – Patients are proactively screened for readmission risk and receive additional coordination of care support if needed.
UI Health Care Coordination services are open to all patients, even if not eligible for the Care Connect Program.