- Preparing for Your Visit
- Accessible Resources and Services
- Medical Records Requests
- Billing & Pricing
- Financial Assistance
- Care Coordination
- Pastoral Care Services
- Patient and Family Advisory Committee (PFAC)
- Patient Safety and Policies
- Patient Rights
- Health Information Exchange
- Personal Health Care Resources
- Transportation Guide
Communities thrive when every person has the chance to live a healthy life.
Living a healthy life can be hard when you have long-term (chronic) health needs. UI Health Care Connect is here to help. Treating a chronic illness or disease is possible when you are connected to the right care, at the right time.
We use a targeted, patient-focused model—starting with where you are—to improve health outcomes and address health gaps for our most at-risk patients.
Who Are We?
The Care Connect team at UI Health includes care coordinators, community health workers, behavioral health coordinators, and licensed clinicians. Patients who are eligible for this program are enrolled and will be contacted by a UI Health Care Connect staff member.
- Support for Patients who may be at risk
- Person & Disease-Specific Care
- Care Coordination Referral & Support
- After Hospital Follow-Up
Who is Eligible?
Care Connect aims to provide support to patients with chronic diseases, a minority background, and unique health concerns. The criteria for the Care Connect Program include patients that:
- Have chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes, or hypertension.
- Are a member of an underserved patient group based on race, ethnicity, language, gender, and/or sexual orientation.
- Want support addressing behavioral health needs.
- Have trouble accessing healthcare.
- Connection to Healthcare Services
- Health Screening & Assessment
- Behavioral Health Screening & Support
- Referrals for Care
- Resources for Minority Groups
UI Health Care Coordination services are open to all patients, even if not eligible for the Care Connect Program.
For more information email email@example.com or call 312-413-2701.