- Preparing for Your Visit
- Accessible Resources and Services
- Medical Records Requests
- Billing & Pricing
- Financial Assistance
- Care Coordination
- Pastoral Care Services
- Patient and Family Advisory Committee (PFAC)
- Patient Safety and Policies
- Patient Rights
- Health Information Exchange
- Personal Health Care Resources
The UI Health MyChart App is a secure, all-in-one app for managing your healthcare right from your phone! Schedule appointments, manage prescriptions, message your healthcare team, and more.
MyChart is just one of the ways UI Health is working to improve your healthcare experience.
Appointments Made Easy
Schedule, reschedule, or cancel appointments - no phone call required. You can even check-in for your appointment before you arrive.
All Your Health Information in One Spot
MyChart has your after-visit summaries, test results, and discharge instructions, all in one place. You also can view medication histories, update your pharmacy, and manage prescriptions.
With MyChart, you can share your health summary with other providers, so your health record is up to date everywhere you receive care.
And it's all secure!
Healthcare With Convenience
Send a message to your doctor and pay your bill all in the app – no phone calls needed!
Mobile App is available for Apple and Android Devices:
- After you've installed the app, tap Open, or find the MyChart icon on your device and tap to open it.
- Select "UI Health" as your healthcare organization from the list of organizations.
If you don't see it right away, you can search by name "UI Health", state, or ZIP code.
- After you've found UI Health in the MyChart App, follow these steps to sign up for an account.
About the Cures Act
The 21st Century Cures Act is a federal mandate that is designed to give patients more access to their medical information. As of March 31, 2021, UI Health is providing test results and provider notes (with a few exceptions) will be released via the MyChart patient portal as soon as they are available. Click here for Cures Act Frequently Asked Question (pdf).