- Preparing for Your Visit
- Accessible Resources and Services
- Medical Records Requests
- Billing & Pricing
- Financial Assistance
- Care Coordination
- Pastoral Care Services
- Patient and Family Advisory Committee (PFAC)
- Patient Safety and Policies
- Patient Rights
- Health Information Exchange
- Personal Health Care Resources
- Transportation Guide
Need help getting to your next healthcare visits? There are options.
For Patients with Medicaid Managed Care Plans:
- Aetna Better Health of Illinois
- Blue Cross Community Health Plans
- CountyCare Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
Take the following steps:
- Call the number on the back of your insurance card at least 5 days before your visit.
- Tell them that you need to schedule a ride for a healthcare visit.
- Follow the steps provided by your plan to schedule and confirm the ride.
For Patients with Illinois Medicaid
- At least 5 days before your visit, call First Transit at 877.725.0569 to receive a list of transportation companies to call for a ride.
- Call the transportation companies to find one that is available.
- Call First Transit back to get the trip approved and receive a reference number.
- Call the transportation company back with the reference number to confirm the ride.
For Patients with Medicare or Private Insurance
To have the Pace Bus pick you up for a visit, you will need to receive ADA Paratransit Certification. To apply for Certification:
- Call the Regional Transit Authority at 312.663.4357.
- Request an application and set up an in-person interview. Let them know if you will need a ride to the interview.
- Fill out and return application.
- Complete in-person interview. It may take up to 21 days to receive a Paratransit ID card.
If you are already certified, you can schedule rides at least one day prior to your visit. Call Pace at 312.663.4357 to schedule your ride. Rides cost $3.25 each way.
If you cannot get a ride in time, first contact your insurance.
For additional help, call us at 312.600.2273