- General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Center for Reproductive Health
- Family Birth Place
- Fertility Preservation Program
- Gynecologic Oncology (Cancer)
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Midwifery Services
- Obstetric Emergency Department (OBED)
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Surgery (Gynecological Surgery)
- Women's Pelvic Health/Urogynecology
General Obstetrics & Gynecology
The experienced, board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists (OB/GYNs) at UI Health combine a wide variety of interests and expertise to address the health concerns that women face in childhood and adolescence, their reproductive years, during menopause, and beyond.
Our OB/GYN Services
The OB/GYNs at UI Health offer a full range of services to women in Chicago and throughout Illinois.
Routine healthcare: We provide well-woman exams and routine screenings like Pap tests. Our team also offers gynecology services for teens at the Adolescent Gynecological Clinic.
Family planning and maternity care: Whether you're looking for family planning services, care during pregnancy, or help with infertility, our team offers the compassion, understanding, and expertise you need.
Menopause treatments: Our menopausal care includes alternative hormone therapy.
Treatment for gynecological conditions: Our OB-GYNs have expertise in diagnosing and treating a range of conditions that can affect women's health, including:
- Infections - including HIV
- Menstrual disorders and abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Pelvic organ support problems, including "fallen" uterus and bladder
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic prolapse
- Pre-cancerous conditions of the female genital tract and abnormal Pap smears (HPV infection)
- Sexual disorders
- Uterine fibroid tumors
A Commitment to Education and Research
Our OB/GYNs and staff aim to educate women on health maintenance and prevention of medical illnesses, and they encourage patients to participate in decision making regarding the management of their current conditions through detailed evidence-based counseling and practice.
The members of our team are committed to education, not only of our patients but also of medical students and resident physicians training to be OB/GYNs. Our doctors contribute to the advancement of healthcare for women by their involvement in clinical research.
Make an Appointment
To request an appointment, please fill out the online form or call 866.600.CARE (2273).