- SCB Pharmacy
- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy
- Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy
- University Village Pharmacy
Wood Street Pharmacy
Please note: Wood Street Pharmacy is a mail order ONLY pharmacy.
- All prescriptions will be mailed to your home address on file.
- You won’t be able to pick up your prescriptions from this location
- Closed on Saturdays
- If you wish to pick up your medications, please call us at 312.996.6887
- Our staff will coordinate your prescriptions with other onsite pharmacies: Outpatient Care Center Building (OCC) Pharmacy, located on the third floor Suit 3B in the OCC building or the Specialty Care Building (SCB) pharmacy across the street from the hospital on the first floor.
How to Refill Your Prescriptions
- Call the automated refill phone number (312.996.6887) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription information.
- If you have questions or require prescription refill assistance, call the pharmacy phone number (312.996.6887) and follow the prompts to speak with a pharmacy staff member.
Insurance and Payment Accepted
Commercial Insurance, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, and Credit Card. Call for more information.