- UI Team RX
- Home Delivery of Medications
- Discharge Prescription Service
- Medicare Part D Consult Services
- Medication Therapy Management Clinic (MTMC)
- Dermatology Specialty Compounding
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Chemotherapy Teaching
- Tobacco Treatment Center
Home Delivery of Medications
Save a trip to the pharmacy and get your prescriptions sent directly to your home! Free and easy delivery!
UI Health offers medication delivery right to your door for patients with regular monthly prescriptions. It’s an easy way to get your medications delivered to your home at no extra cost.
Most prescriptions are eligible for home delivery (mail order), except for controlled substances and some over-the-counter medications. You may qualify for this program if you belong to one of our clinics or if you have multiple prescriptions. Delivery charges may apply.
Why Choose Us
Our goal is to make sure you get the medicine you need when you need it. Our team is here to help with access issues, questions, or concerns related to your prescriptions.
Our team can help you find affordable and effective medication options.
We are here to help guide and provide you with comprehensive medication advice.
Benefits of Home Delivery Services
Save a trip to the pharmacy. Get your medication delivered straight to your home.
Dedicated Help Desk
Call our dedicated help desk for any prescription-related questions and concerns
Easy to Manage
Easily manage your prescriptions through the UI Health MyChart app to update meds, request refills, and cancellations.
Our pharmacy team works closely with your doctors to get your medicine to you sooner.
Resolve Medication Issues Quickly
Our team is equipped to resolve medication issues quickly.
No Ads, Just Medicine
We are here to make sure you get the medicine you need first and foremost. No overbearing ads to buy anything else.
To sign up for home delivery:
- Contact UI Health Wood Street Pharmacy at 312.996.6887 and ask to be added to the mail order program.
- Let your UI Health pharmacist or pharmacy representative know that you’d like to transfer your prescriptions to the mail-order program. The pharmacy representative will then contact the Wood Street Pharmacy on your behalf, and you will receive a follow-up message in MyChart.
Our mail-order pharmacy service can save a trip to the pharmacy and help keep you on top of your. prescriptions, so you don't miss a dose.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 9 am – 5 pm