- UI Team RX
- Home Delivery of Medications
- Discharge Prescription Service
- Medicare Part D Consult Services
- Medication Therapy Management Clinic (MTMC)
- Dermatology Specialty Compounding
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Chemotherapy Teaching
- Tobacco Treatment Center
Medication Therapy Management Clinic (MTMC)
The Medication Therapy Management Clinic is a pharmacist managed clinic that assists patients by:
- Helping to prevent medication related problems
- Working closely with your doctors
- Providing additional information about medications and medical problems
- Checking blood pressure, weight, blood sugars, and peak flow readings
- Coordinating pharmacy visits with medication refills
- Helping patients manage their own medications
- Assisting with difficulties accessing medications
How do I sign up for the program?
- Ask your doctor for a referral for the program
Who should I call for information or with questions?
- Call the MTMC at 312.996.5025
How often do I have to visit the clinic?
At least once a month, but could be more based on the need of the patient.
How long do the visits last?
Initial visits are 1 hour, then 30 minutes thereafter.
Where is the MTMC Clinic located?
Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy 1801 W. Taylor St., Suite 3B.