We have Chicago's top physicians specializing in women's health.
At UI Health, we offer comprehensive healthcare for women of all ages. Our skilled and compassionate physicians and midwives are dedicated to your health care.
- Comprehensive gynecologic and contraceptive care.
- Minimally invasive and robotic approaches to gynecologic surgery.
- Home to the largest midwifery practice in Illinois. Women can plan their birthing experience with the reassurance of neonatal specialists and a Level III nursery.
- Ultrasound and Maternal-Fetal Medicine experts diagnose and treat babies before they are born.
- Our In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Program is nationally recognized for individualized patient care, especially in women with poor response to ovarian stimulation in previous IVF cycles.
For information on services related to the Women's Health, please visit:
- Center for Breast Care
- Digital Mammography and Screening
- Family Birth Place
- Family Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Varicose Veins & Venous Diseases
Find a Doctor:
Center for Women's Health at OCC
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
To request an appointment at the Center for Women's Health, please call 312.413.7500.
University Village Primary & Specialty Care, Suite 240
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
To request an appointment at the University Village Primary & Specialty Care, please call 312.413.7500.
Family Medicine Center at University Village
722 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607
To request an appointment at Family Medicine Center at University Village, please call 866.600.2273.
Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
1713 S. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608
To request an appointment at Pilsen Family Health Center, please call 866.600.2273.